We conduct laboratory testing of renewable energy equipment to evaluate performance characteristics. These tests are conducted in line with the relevant National and International Standards. Our services focus on research and development assistance, rather than product certification.
Facilities at Stellenbosch University include:
- Solar roof testing facility for low temperature solar thermal technology
- Towing tank testing facility
- Wind tunnel testing facility
- Wave flume testing facility
- Solar PV testing facility
- Biogas and biofuels testing facilities