The Department is regularly contacted by companies that have jobs available in the renewable energy field. In order to help you find your dream job, we are listing them here according to the date they were received. For more information about advertised positions please contact the company directly.
Companies with jobs available are welcome to send an advertisement to Ms Jos Liebenberg at email@example.com.
It will be made available on this site.
CURRENT AVAILABLE JOBS
Centre for Renewable and Sustainable Energy Studies
1. Director of the Centre for Renewable and Sustainable Energy Studies
2. Eksom Chair in Power System Simulation Click here to download the advert here - English version | Afrikaanse weergawe Apply online at www.sun.ac.za/english/careers Commencement of duties: 1 May 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. Closing date for applications: 27 February 2017 Enquiries regarding these posts: Prof Wikus van Niekerk on 021 808 4251 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Call: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Opportunity 2017
Pressurized Air Receiver Development
The Department of Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at Stellenbosch University is offering a postdoctoral position in concentrating solar power in the field of pressurized air receiver research. The position is available immediately for a project that is aimed at furthering recent research at the university on recently developed pressurized air receiver systems.
Closing date: 03.03.2017
Please see further details of the position here.
Mott MacDonald are currently recruiting enthusiastic, imaginative and committed graduate electrical engineers to join their fast-expanding solar teams based in our Cape Town.
Click here for further details.
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.mottmac.com/job/13553/graduate-solar-energy-engineer.
The Cyprus Institute (CyI) is currently advertising vacancies for administrative and research positions within our Solar Energy research group.
1. Project Officer for Solar Energy and Desalination Group: http://jobboard.cyi.ac.cy/?q=node/452
2. Postdoctoral fellow for concentrated solar power: http://jobboard.cyi.ac.cy/?q=node/437
3. Computational scientist (Postdoc - HPC for energy): http://jobboard.cyi.ac.cy/?q=node/248 All applications should be online
Another link to Sustainability Careers: